Graduate Student Association
The Baylor University Graduate Student Association is a community that strives to enrich the quality of academic and social life for students of each graduate program of Baylor University as well as advocate the rights of these students and voice their concerns.
GSA believes an excellent graduate experience takes a holistic, integrative approach to graduate education that
- invites engagement in compelling scholarship and research
- facilitates enriching careers
- nourishes personal well-being
- cultivates a culture of belonging and collegiality.
GSA Goals for 2022-2023
- Educate and connect graduate students with resources at Baylor and in the Waco community
- Advocating for graduate students’ basic needs by drafting resource proposals and connecting with senior Baylor administration
- Ensure GSA represents and meets the needs of Baylor’s increasingly diverse graduate student population